Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The first attempt

I feel it would be impossible for me to completely explain my reasons behind this blog in one simple sentence or anything of that nature, partially because what I feel is so powerful I cannot put it into words, and because in all honesty, I'm not sure. I'm writing because I can, because we have that right, and because I feel my views should be heard. I suppose it's why I Occupy. I feel as though the individual is completely and utterly being destroyed by the society we live in, but I see Occupy as a rebirth of individual cognitive thought. I am me, and that's all. I know who I am and what I stand for. I choose to align myself with Occupy because it fits into what I have known and felt for years.

Life's not fair, I get it. I understand that to some people this might seem like some whiny bitchy blog about all the ills of society. I hope that over time I can evolve this into something that people can turn to for a different perspective. You may not agree with anything I say, and that is completely fine. All I ask is that you read with an open mind, understanding this is just how I feel, it doesn't make you right or wrong, it doesn't make me some demi-god whose opinions are the only ones that matter. It simply is, and by being it can become something. Every journey requires a first step. Here's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment